Pay just $35 AUD per month for access to ALL courses, webinar replays and resources today.
- 30 years as a media literacy education leader and curriculum developer
- Developed a reputation for combining passion, practicality, and innovation
- Was the founding president of the National Association for Media Literacy Education (NAMLE) and a founding editorial board member of the Journal for Media Literacy Education.
- Author of several books and articles, and has taught thousands of educators, childcare professionals, media professionals, and parents to understand and harness the power of media.
- The new book is Media Literacy for Young Children: Teaching Beyond the Screen Time Debates (from NAEYC - the National Association for the Education of Young Children).
Watch the replay here
Handouts for presentation
Take Action here