Choose and then select the course of your choice.
Enrol in the course
Join the course class and learn at your own pace.
Complete the course
At the completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion for CPD records.
A great experience
Opened my eyes
Really enjoyed this course
All Courses, Early Childhood Education, Free Starter Courses, Free Online Professional Development for Early Childhood Educators
Integrating Technology in the Kindergarten Classroom - Free Starter course
My top 10 questions answered about integrating technology in the kindergarten classroom.
Keep track of Student Progress with Effective Records27 Lessons Free
All Courses, Free Starter Courses
How to effectively use ICT in Education? Free starter course(1) 5.0 average rating14 Lessons Free
All Courses, Free Starter Courses, Free Online Professional Development for Early Childhood Educators
How to Successfully Integrate Technology in Preschool Activities Today - Free Course Starter(1) 4.0 average rating12 Lessons Free
$800.00ICT in Education Teacher AcademyA collection of ALL our online PD courses for teachers in early childhood and Primary education.
$50.00 / month
$50.00 / monthLiteracy Courses for TeachersFoundation to Year 5 Literacy courses for teachers.
$500.00Early childhood Teacher and Carer AcademyA collection of ALL our early childhood education online PD for early childhood educators and carers.
Our online professional development for teachers is important for the following reasons:
- It will play a key role in student achievement.
- We provide effective professional development programs for teachers - ensuring that you build your capacity as a teacher.
- The most important judgement about the worth of your school will be the changes it brings about in its students over time.
Effective professional learning for any teacher is about understanding your learning needs at the individual, team or school level.
At ICTE Solutions Australia, we can help you meet achieve professional learning needs by enabling you with accredited online ICT training for teachers in primary school and early childhood education. Standard 6.1 of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) – Identify and Plan Professional Learning allows you achieve your professional learning needs in both our Proficient and Highly Accomplished registered courses.
In identifying your professional learning needs, the APST advise that you consider:
- What data sources are available to you to identify specific knowledge and practice that could be developed further?
- How can you leverage instructional leaders to identify the professional learning needs of teachers?
- Are you involving teachers in the decision making about their professional learning needs?
- Are you considering current school initiatives and school improvement goals?
- Is there a shared understanding amongst staff of the school’s vision of what excellent teaching looks like?