A great experience
Opened my eyes
Really enjoyed this course
All Courses, Free Starter Courses, Free Online Professional Development for Early Childhood Educators
How to Successfully Integrate Technology in Preschool Activities Today - Free Course Starter(3) 3.7 average rating
FREE Course - My top questions answered about integrating technology in the preschool and early childhood classroom.
All Courses, Primary school teacher online workshops, Free Starter Courses
How to effectively use ICT in Education? Free starter course(2) 4.5 average rating12 Lessons Free
Our online professional development for teachers is important for the following reasons:
- It will play a key role in student achievement.
- We provide effective professional development programs for teachers - ensuring that you build your capacity as a teacher.
- The most important judgement about the worth of your school will be the changes it brings about in its students over time.
$185.00How to Integrate Technology in the Science ClassroomYou will learn how to make sound instructional decisions in using ICT in primary science by applying curriculum strategies and gaining the expertise that you need from authentic, real world learning experiences.
$300.00Harness Technology in Early Childhood Education AustraliaYou will learn how support and scaffold the foundation to ICT learning in intentional and play based activities today.
Effective professional learning for any teacher is about understanding your learning needs at the individual, team or school level.
At ICTE Solutions Australia, we can help you meet achieve professional learning needs by enabling you with accredited online ICT training for teachers in primary school and early childhood education. Standard 6.1 of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) – Identify and Plan Professional Learning allows you achieve your professional learning needs in both our Proficient and Highly Accomplished registered courses.
In identifying your professional learning needs, the APST advise that you consider:
- What data sources are available to you to identify specific knowledge and practice that could be developed further?
- How can you leverage instructional leaders to identify the professional learning needs of teachers?
- Are you involving teachers in the decision making about their professional learning needs?
- Are you considering current school initiatives and school improvement goals?
- Is there a shared understanding amongst staff of the school’s vision of what excellent teaching looks like?