Choose and then select the course of your choice.
Enrol in the course
Join the course class and learn at your own pace.
Complete the course
At the completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion for CPD records.
A great experience
Opened my eyes
Really enjoyed this course
Integrating Technology in the Kindergarten Classroom - Free Starter course
My top 10 questions answered about integrating technology in the kindergarten classroom.
Keep track of Student Progress with Effective Records27 Lessons Free
Staff Professional Development Day - Tech Train the Trainer Course1 Lessons Free
Our online professional development for teachers is important for the following reasons:
- It will play a key role in student achievement.
- We provide effective professional development programs for teachers - ensuring that you build your capacity as a teacher.
- The most important judgement about the worth of your school will be the changes it brings about in its students over time.
Effective professional learning for any teacher is about understanding your learning needs at the individual, team or school level.
At ICTE Solutions Australia, we can help you meet achieve professional learning needs by enabling you with accredited online ICT training for teachers in primary school and early childhood education. Standard 6.1 of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) – Identify and Plan Professional Learning allows you achieve your professional learning needs in both our Proficient and Highly Accomplished registered courses.
In identifying your professional learning needs, the APST advise that you consider:
- What data sources are available to you to identify specific knowledge and practice that could be developed further?
- How can you leverage instructional leaders to identify the professional learning needs of teachers?
- Are you involving teachers in the decision making about their professional learning needs?
- Are you considering current school initiatives and school improvement goals?
- Is there a shared understanding amongst staff of the school’s vision of what excellent teaching looks like?